You can train your body with weight bench, and especially for the adjustable weight bench. This is an old fashioned way of training bodybuilders.
The most basic exercises are:
- Horizontal Press → Chest/deltoid/triceps
- Vertical push-ups → Deltoid/triceps/chest
- Lateral Pull-ups → Back/Biceps/Forearms
- Squat Variation → Quadriceps/Glutes/Lowers
- Hip hinge movement → Achilles tendon/butt/hip
- Biceps curl → biceps variation
- Skull Crusher Variation → Triceps
- Pullover pattern → Back
- Scheme of Adding Side Lifting → Subtracting Sides
- Rear delta fly transformation → Rear delta fly
- Chest Fly Variation → Chest
- Calf raise pattern → Calf
- Crunch form → Abdominal muscles
- Shrug pattern → Top Trap
- Wrist curl/stretch → forearm
When it comes to training We have three pillars.
The first is intensive training:
You want to make sure that each set is hard enough for your body to adapt.
The second is training volume:
If you don't exercise enough You don't have to get stronger/bigger. even if it's hard
The last is gradual overload:
The body adapts to the stimulation of the training. If the stress remains the same The body becomes less adaptable over time.
So you need to increase the reps or weight of your bar.